[HealthLiteracy 1956] CHAT - Road Signs Inspire A New Iconic Drug Information System

Esparza, Julia M.

jespar at lsuhsc.edu
Thu Apr 24 17:04:57 EDT 2008

Sorry for the cross posting but some of you might find this interesting.

An iconic language for the graphical representation of medical concepts
Jean-Baptiste Lamy, Catherine Duclos, Avner Bar-Hen, Patrick Ouvrard and
Alain Venot. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2008, 8:16
http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1472-6947-8-16

I am not sure if I like the icons they are using but at least they are
creating and testing some items.

Julie

Julie Esparza
Clinical Medical Librarian