[HealthLiteracy 1937] Re: help

Janet Sorensen

Jsorensen at afmc.org
Tue Apr 22 10:37:43 EDT 2008

Please feel free! It's ok to use my name. I'm glad my story spoke to so
many people!

Unfortunately, I may have more soon. My husband's nephew was in a wreck
about two weeks ago, and has a serious brain injury. He is still in ICU
and will be there for a while. He can move all his digits and speak a
few words but they don't know much yet. Between him and my mom, we're
learning a lot about the health care system in Arkansas firsthand. I
guess the good news is -- not all the news is bad. There are some
wonderful, talented and incredibly dedicated people in this state, in
spite of Arkansas' (somewhat deserved) reputation.