[HealthLiteracy 1855] Re: Wed. Question: referring patients to literacyprograms

Kristina Anderson

kristina at easyreadcopywriting.com
Tue Mar 18 12:00:32 EDT 2008

I ran a ROAR program at the public hospital in Seattle in the late 90¹s. As
an extension of that program, we received funding to expand my time and
efforts to start a health literacy program that helped connect adults to the
resources they needed. My office at the time was in the patient and family
resource center, so I could work one-on-one with patients to search the
Internet and find classes and other resources that helped them with a number
of issues.

Kristina

Kristina Anderson
EasyRead Copywriting, LLC