[HealthLiteracy 1831] Re: Health Litearcy Definitions

Champ-Blackwell, Siobhan

SiobhanChamp-Blackwell at creighton.edu
Fri Mar 7 15:28:57 EST 2008

Evaluating information is So Important. For resources on that topic,
turn to MedlinePlus:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/evaluatinghealthinformation.html
Thanks for bringing that up Keri!
siobhan

Siobhan Champ-Blackwell, MSLIS
Community Outreach Liaison
National Network of Libraries of Medicine, MidContinental Region
Creighton University Health Sciences Library
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
800-338-7657 in CO,KS,MO,NE,UT,WY
402-280-4156 outside the region