[HealthLiteracy 1769] Seeking training curriculum for family health coach

Charles Jackson

cjackson at humana.com
Thu Feb 14 09:09:31 EST 2008

As part of our health literacy initiative, Wellness Information Zone
Project, we are partnering with the Gheens Fdn in Louisville on "Bridges to
Tomorrow," to strengthen families with young children. Our
community-clinic partners want to use "health coaches" for the health
education component. But when I search the term "health coaches" on the
Internet, I find health coaches primarily for specific diseases, for
nurses, or for health and fitness programs for employees. Is anyone aware
of a training program for a family health coach?

Thank you.

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.