[HealthLiteracy 1764] Town Hall Summit on Health Literacy -- March 10 in Sacramento

Beccah Rothschild

beccah_rothschild at berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:23:28 EST 2008

Can you please post this to the listserve?

We invite you to participate in a Town Hall Meeting on Improving Health
Literacy, co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services;
the California Department of Managed Health Care; and the School of Public
Health, University of California, Berkeley. The meeting will provide a
unique opportunity to explore promising practices and lessons learned, while
contributing to an agenda for health literacy improvement both in California
and nationally.

The Town Hall Meeting will be held on Monday, March 10, 2008 from 9:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. in the auditorium of the Capitol Area East End Complex, located
at 1500 Capitol Avenue in Sacramento, CA. Space is limited, so please RSVP
by February 15. We ask that you plan to attend the entire session.

For registration information, please contact Danielle Voss:
dvoss at iqsolutions.com

We look forward to your participation on March 10.

Posted by:
Beccah Rothschild, MPA
Director, Health Literacy Projects

University of California, Berkeley
School of Public Health
Health Research for Action (formerly the Center for Community Wellness)
2140 Shattuck Avenue, 10th Floor
Berkeley, CA 94704-7388

510.642.8415 Phone
510.642.9792 Fax & TTY