[HealthLiteracy 1685] Re: Wednesday Question: Health Literacy andMarketing

Lilian Hill

lilian.hill at usm.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:59:25 EST 2008

Yes, I agree about pharmacist's lack of time. However, patient counseling is
their legal responsibility no matter how much the execs don't like it.

Lilian H. Hill
Assistant Professor of Adult Education
University of Southern Mississippi
#5027, 118 College Drive
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001
601-266-4622
FAX 601-266-5141

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein

_____