[HealthLiteracy 1628] Re: Searching for free health poster downloads

Davies, Nicola

NDavies at dthr.ab.ca
Wed Jan 2 11:07:17 EST 2008

I have ordered free posters from the CDC in the past. also, www.smartcanucks.ca and then clicking on Free Stuff for Teachers, will let you find free health posters.

Thanks
Nicola
-----Original Message-----
From: healthliteracy-bounces at nifl.gov [mailto:healthliteracy-bounces at nifl.gov]On Behalf Of Charles Jackson
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:15 AM
To: healthliteracy at nifl.gov
Subject: [HealthLiteracy 1611] Searching for free health poster downloads

Our Foundation wants to distribute free health posters to several library systems (Atlanta, Cincinnati and Houston) in 2008. I would like to download posters and then have them printed in large numbers, probably 11" x 17" in size, for distribution. I found inexpensive posters at www.coughsafe.com. Are there free or inexpensive health posters that I may be overlooking? Thank you.

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.