[HealthLiteracy 1626] Re: Looking forMethodologies, interventions, anything ...

Valerie Lewis

vlewis at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed Jan 2 10:18:49 EST 2008

Please keep in mind that Diabetes is the leading cause of adult onset
blindness and visual impairment. It is particularly difficult for a person
who is visually impaired to participate in a group setting.....especially
when the materials are not available in accessible formats.

Just a thought.

Valerie

"Let the shameful walls of exclusion finally come tumbling
down"

Preamble to the Americans with Disabilities Act
George Bush, 1990

Valerie Lewis, Director
Long Island Talking Book Library
Administrator of Outreach Services