[EnglishLanguage 4345] Re: phonetic reduction

Steve Kaufmann

steve at thelinguist.com
Thu May 21 07:35:38 EDT 2009

Michael,

I am not sure why you would assume that I was passing judgment on you or
making assumptions about how you teach. I was just putting forward my views,
some of which reinforced what you said about different forms of the language
being learned, or at least did not contradict them. Nor were my remarks
directed to you. I am sorry if I was not clear.

Steve