[EnglishLanguage 4305] Re: Using group games to teachthe presentcontinuous

Cheryl Thornett

cherylthornett at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 14:59:48 EDT 2009

We, unfortunately, have all the noise distractions of being on a busy road, but the view from my classroom windows has very little human activity, as a rule. I like the idea of going around the building and listing activities going on, though. We could also stand on the front steps to get a view of a busy road and shopping area. Thanks for the idea!
Cheryl Thornett
ESOL & Literacy tutor
Birmingham UK Adult Education