[EnglishLanguage 4279] Re: Adult Ed students deported at White House visit

Ujwala Samant

lalumineuse at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 10:33:39 EDT 2009

There is a Canadian television series called Little Mosque on the Prairie, written by Zarqa Nawaz about a small community in Saskatchewan, of the interactions between the Muslims (from all over the world - Lebanon, Pakistan, Nigeria etc), which I found was well received by Muslims and has lots of humour, deals with ethnic and religious stereotypes.
Has anyone used this or watched it?
Regards
Ujwala Samant