[EnglishLanguage 4218] Re: NIFL's future?

Miriam Burt

mburt at cal.org
Fri May 8 12:35:11 EDT 2009

Hello, everyone.

Thank you for your posting, George. In response to your question about the electronic discussion lists, no information is available yet. When that information - or other information -- becomes available, I will certainly pass it on.

I'm curious: What might the effect be to the field - specifically to those of us working with adult English language learners - if the list is gone, or operating in a very different way?

Miriam

Miriam Burt

Moderator, Adult English Language Learner discussion list

mburt at cal.org