[EnglishLanguage 3893] Community Literacy Journal

daylanne at email.arizona.edu

Mon Feb 9 17:02:27 EST 2009

Greetings,

I hope it isn?t unseemly of me to use our list to let you know about a journal
that may interest you, the Community Literacy Journal. CLJ was recently named
Best New Journal by the Council of Editors of Learned Journals.

Issue 3.1 of CLJ is a special issue dedicated to papers presented at the
National Community Literacy Summit in Washington, D.C. in the spring of 2007.
For abstracts or subscription information, please go to
http://www.communityliteracy.org.

Also, we encourage you to consider submitting material to CLJ. Our
mission is to
become a resource and outlet not just for academics but also for literacy
practitioners outside mainstream educational institutions.

With best wishes,

Daylanne Markwardt
Media Relations Manager
Community Literacy Journal