[EnglishLanguage 3387] Re: Does anyone have any PresidentialInauguration materials?

Steinbacher Mikal

Mikal.Steinbacher at lwtc.edu
Wed Jan 14 12:44:12 EST 2009

I as unable to open the site.

Mikal Steinbacher
Instructor, ABE/ESL/English
Lake Washington Technical College

________________________________

From: englishlanguage-bounces at nifl.gov on behalf of Holly Dilatush
Sent: Wed 1/14/2009 8:29 AM
To: The Adult English Language Learners Discussion List
Subject: [EnglishLanguage 3377] Re: Does anyone have any PresidentialInauguration materials?

Thanks to the amazing and wonderful Larry Ferlazzo, try these:

http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2008/12/23/the-best-sites-for-learning-about-the-presidential-inauguration/

Enjoy!
holly

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Martin Senger <MSenger at gecac.org> wrote:

Pax et bonum! (peace & goodness)

We are combining our GED and ESL classes to watch the Inauguration next week, and I am looking for any handouts or activities to use before/after they watch it. Any ideas?

Thanx!

Martin E. Senger

Adult ESL / Civics Teacher,

G.E.C.A.C. / The R. Banjamin Wiley Learning Center

Erie, Pa.

Co-Director,

ESL Special Interest Group

Pa. Assoc. for Adult Continuing Education (PAACE)

--
Holly (Dilatush)
ESOL Coordinator/Facilitator/Instructor
holly at dilatush.com
(434) 960.7177 cell phone
(434) 295.9716 home phone
[OK to call 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST / GMT -5 time]

delight~ demonstrate~ disentangle~ [holly's mantra for 2009]

Plan to attend TESOL 2009! http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/convention2009/

My presentation: Exploring Intercultural Communication and Conflict Resolution Through Drama; Reflecting Online:
3/28/2009 at 12:30 PM in room 603 at the Colorado Convention Center.

http://tales-around-the-world.blogspot.com <http://tales-around-the-world.blogspot.com/>
http://abavirtual-learningcenter.org <http://abavirtual-learningcenter.org/>
http://blogblossoms.edublogs.org <http://blogblossoms.edublogs.org/>
*Twitter ID = hollydilatush