[EnglishLanguage 3092] Re: State Websites for ELL and teachers

salah rasslan

pt_eg2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 21:28:08 EST 2008

Hi
Please i would like to ask about sites to improve my english as a second langauage and if possible special sites to improve my pronunciation
i need more improvement in conversation and writing
thank you in advance

Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.
Salah