[EnglishLanguage 3036] Re: Project Management Software Idea

Jeff Klem

jklem at remedysoft.com
Fri Oct 24 13:35:44 EDT 2008

Pretty open minded about this as we weren't officially looking to offer
anything like this.

The project management software <http://www.smoothprojects.com/> idea just
came to mind when I stumbled upon the topic.

Of course we'll want to make sure that if it's awarded that the recipient
has the means and determination to make an impact and I have no idea if it's
a fit.

Very interested to hear from anyone that has a great idea of how to use a
system like Smooth Projects.

Best Regards, Jeff Klem

(949) 215-9194