[EnglishLanguage 3012] Re: materials for beginners in Morocco

Martin Senger

MSenger at GECAC.org
Mon Oct 20 08:31:38 EDT 2008

Pax et bonum Marsha! (peace & goodness)

What are you trying to teach: reading, speaking, listening, writing,
everything? Also, what is the age and educational level of your
students? All of these things will affect suitable material. Also,
another big factor I found working with refugees in Bosnia is their (or
your) ability to pay for materials. Just some things to think about. Let
me know if there is anything I could help with.

Ciao!

Martin E. Senger
Adult ESL / Civics Teacher,
G.E.C.A.C. / The R. Banjamin Wiley Learning Center
ESL Co-Director,
PAACE
Erie, Pa