[EnglishLanguage 2936] Re: The Law

Ujwala Samant

lalumineuse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 12:44:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

When I was doing a NCSALL ESOL study, there was a
teacher near Allentown I think, who had this as a
handout, role play and exercise in class. She also had
a separate one for what to do if they were pulled over
for speeding (the protocol) and if they were held up
by a mugger. Very interesting modules. Another
teacher at Perth Amboy had modules, role play and
"live" homework exercises to cover topics like using
the library, the bank teller, post office, nurse, etc.

It would be really helpful if there was a way to
catalogue all these teacher-developed exercises in a
central, free archive for educators to us.

Regards
Ujwala