[EnglishLanguage 2787] Re: Ipods in the ESL classroom - HELP

Gary Bartolina

BartolinaG at NYSCSEAPARTNERSHIP.ORG
Fri Aug 29 11:50:57 EDT 2008

Good Idea Joyce & Steve!

At the Partnership some of our members are Janitors and Housekeepers.
They are now using their I-Pods while they work...this would be a very
useful tool....We can probably include a HOW TO Download lesson in our
curricula........

Ms. Gary Bartolina, Program Manager
Adult Education Basics
NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education & Training
Corporate Plaza East - Suite 502
240 Washington Avenue Extension
Albany, NY 12203
Phone: 518-473-4990
Fax: 518-473-9457
bartolinag at nyscseapartnership.org
<mailto:bartolinag at nyscseapartnership.org>
www.nyscseapartnership.org <http://www.nyscseapartnership.org/>
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak."
(Michael Garrett Marino)
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended
only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate,
copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your
system.