[EnglishLanguage 2769] Re: History of Adult ESL Instruction

Joyce Bogdan

jlin29 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 13:52:08 EDT 2008

Hi,
I was able to get to the link from this top site. The power point is super--you can tell that a lot of work and time went into this presentation. I am fascinated because in my master's work I did research on the history of the American education system. It showed a big push for immigrants to assimilate and learn English only. This was very interesting from the point of view of the adult learner.
Thank you for sharing you hard work.
Joyce