[EnglishLanguage 2560] ESL Teacher/Administrator Networking

Martin Senger

MSenger at GECAC.org
Tue May 20 12:05:06 EDT 2008

Pax all!

Here in PA several of us have been trying to find better or more
efficient ways of networking between ESL teachers/administrators on a
state-wide basis, both for PD, "debriefing" (a.k.a emotional support),
and sharing of resources. We have regional networks, with varied
success. We have created a blog and also a Google Group. Does anyone
know of any other forms of networking, or could offer any suggestions to
make our existing structures better?

If anyone would like to take a look at our on-line work:

Blog: paesl.blogspot.com

Google Group: groups.google.com/group/pa-esl-adult-esl-teachers

Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Martin E. Senger
Adult ESL Teacher
GECAC / The R. Benjamin Wiley Learning Center
Erie, Pa