[EnglishLanguage 2489] Re: literacy for very low literate ornon-literate learners

Cindi Riley

criley at lowcountryliteracy.org
Thu May 15 10:52:29 EDT 2008

Heide:

I really love the Bright Ideas curriculum and want to use it when our ESOL
programs gear up again in the fall. I would really like to have copies of
the videos to show with the units that call for them. I can access them
readily on a computer with internet access, but can't save them to use in a
setting that doesn't have internet access. Are they available on a CD or
videotape? I would be happy to purchase them if they are not too expensive.

Thanks,

Cindi Riley
Assistant Executive Director
Literacy Volunteers of the Lowcountry