[EnglishLanguage 2375] Re: advancing competency

Sheryl Rogel

srogel at bates.ctc.edu
Mon May 12 11:51:11 EDT 2008

Thank you. I had a vague notion such as you described; however, your
words create a scene for me that is most helpful. In fact, today I will
start working just as you described with one of the adult students in
our college prep writing course.

Thanks so much.

Sheryl Rogel
English Instructor
Bates Technical College
1101 Yakima Ave S
Tacoma, WA 98498
253-680-7267

"Every study of young writers I've done in the last twenty years has
underestimated what they can do; in fact, we know very little about the
human potential for writing." Donald Graves