[HealthLiteracy 499] Upcoming World Conference on Health Promotion & Health Education

frankish

frankish at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:32:13 EST 2006

Hi can you please send the information below to all members on the list.
Thanks Jim

REMINDER
Upcoming World Conference on Health Promotion & Health Education in Vancouver
June 10-15, 2007 see iuhpeconference.org or admin at iuhpeconference.org or
250-472-4102

ABSTRACT DEADLINE DECEMBER 25TH

Dr. Jim Frankish
Senior Scholar, Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Associate Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
Associate Professor, Graduate Studies & Health Care & Epidemiology (Medicine)
Room 425, Library Processing Centre 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
604-822-9205, 822-9210 frankish at interchg.ubc.ca
Personal web - www.jimfrankish.com Updated December 2nd 2006

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your
feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." W.B. Yeats

IHPR Web Site - www.ihpr.ubc.ca
BC Homelessness & Health Research - Network www.bchhrn.ihpr.ubc.ca
BC Homelessness Virtual Library www.hvl.ihpr.ubc.ca
Strategic Training Program - Partnering in Community Health Research,
www.pchr.net