[Technology 1795] Re: research paper resources

Martha Nega

mnega1 at student.gsu.edu
Mon Nov 17 10:37:07 EST 2008

Here are some articles I found pertaining to adults and online learning. hope you find it useful.

Martha

Beeghly, D.G. (2005). It's about time: Using electronic literature discussion groups with adult learners. Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy, 49(1), 12-21.

Braun, T. (2008). Making a Choice: The Perceptions and Attitudes of Online Graduate Students. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education. 6(1), 63-92.

Dobrovolny, J. (2006). How Adults Learn from Self-Paced, Technology-Based Corporate Training: New focus for learners, new focus for designers. Distance Education, 27 (2), 155-170.

McKee, H., & Blair, K. (2007). Older adults and community based technological literacy programs: Barriers and benefits to learning. Community Literacy Journal, 1, 13-39.

Zembylas, M. (2008). Adult learners' emotions in online learning. Distance Education, 29(1), 71-87.