[Technology 1717] screenflow - bicycle helments - tools used

Phil Shapiro

pshapiro at his.com
Thu Aug 14 12:48:57 EDT 2008

thanks for asking, mariann. i used screenflow, tex-edit (mac shareware),
openoffice, and imovie hd.

the sound was recorded separately into my canon zr800 camcorder using a
balanced microphone. (see http://bettermicrophone.blogspot.com)

the video was recorded by screenflow using the isight camera on my new
macbook.

the backdrop is a blue plastic sheet table cloth i purchased at a party
supply store. these sell for $10 for 100 feet by 4 feet.

i'll be blogging more about this project next week on the Community
Voices blog for PCWorld.com

here's something small the members of this list can do to help me.
PCWorld.com is documenting the rise of firefox browser. currently the percentage
of PCWorld.com readers who use firefox is about 40 to 45 percent. when that
number reaches 50 percent, PCWorld might well do a cover story about that.

so if you can make it a point to visit PCWorld.com using firefox,
you're helping me out a lot. you're also helping the cause of freedom.

see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cPTUsDyZ6c

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSQorBmO58

phil

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com