[Technology 1524] Re: Social Networking Part V: What aboutotherkindsof Social Networking Sites?

Mariann Fedele

MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Feb 12 14:00:23 EST 2008

Thanks Vicki,

At the end of your message you mention your research. What type of
research work are you doing related to the use of social networking
sites/tech?

Best,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org