[Technology 1474] Re: Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers

Mariann Fedele

MariannF at lacnyc.org
Wed Jan 23 09:16:01 EST 2008

Hello Larry,

Thank you for continuing to update the list on the additions to your
education blog. I'd like to encourage others to do likewise, so if you
are subscribed to the list and see an article, research piece, blog
entry, pod cast, etc...that is relevant to technology and literacy
please forward it.

Also, Larry could you tell us more about your blog? I'm thinking
specifically of the "how-to" of starting a blog. Any pointers will
hopefully encourage folks to get out there and start blogging!

Best,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org