[Technology 1459] ENGLISH for the Office

ra_duffynospam@comcast.net

ra_duffy at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 19:12:45 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am going to be developing curriculum for intermediate to advanced ESL students wanting to work as an office assistant. I am wondering if anyone is aware of any level appropriate textbooks and/or websites for this. I have been trying to find some information without any success. My part of the curriculum is focused on the language used in the office (role plays, case studies, etc.) while students are also learning the various computer applications.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

--
Ruth Duffy
Shoreline Community College