ClinicalTrials.gov contains thousands of studies conducted around the world
to test the effect of experimental drugs, devices and procedures for many
diseases and conditions. New studies are received daily.
You can search for studies first received within a range of dates with
Studies are updated to fix errors and reflect changing circumstances.
A common update is to change Recruitment status from "Not Yet Recruiting" to
"Recruiting" to "No Longer Recruiting".
- View studies last updated (includes received) in the last 14 days
- View studies last updated (includes received) in the last 60 days
You can search for studies last updated within a range of dates with
Historical views of all records are now available via the ClinicalTrials.gov
site. You will need to supply the NCT number of the record whose history
you wish to view. The NCT number can be found at the bottom of every study record.
records with published results
listed via the PubMed medical literature search service.
- Immunizations Are Discontinued in Two HIV Vaccine Trials
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), International HIV/AIDS
Trial Finds Continuous Antiretroviral Therapy Superior to Episodic Therapy
- NCI Announcement: Preferred Method of Treatment for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Archives of Previous Items on "What's New"