Char Ullman

From: CCMSF@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 15:10:05 EDT

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:10:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: CCMSF@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: Char Ullman

I would like to have more information about the social identity
reconstruction process. Where can I find more about this topic. I am a ESL
student at the San Mateo Adult School in California. I am myself going
through this process of reconstruction. Also, as a educational psychologist,
I am interested helping other newly immigrants to go through this process.
Also I would like to know where the conversation if going to take place. Is
it going to be at Internet?
You can send an e-mail to the following address: SalAce@aol.com
Thank you for your help,
Salvador Acevedo