Re[2]: workplace literacy

From: Kay Gore (kgore@investlearning.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 01:56:40 EDT

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 97 00:56:40 EST
From: "Kay Gore" <kgore@investlearning.com>
To: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
Subject: Re[2]: workplace literacy

     The REEP (ARlington Education and Employment Program) Center in
     Arlington, Virginia, has been a leader in workplace ESL for years.
     Under a U.S. workplace grant some years ago they developed a lot of
     materials for ESL individuals to prepared them for the hospitality
     industry.

     Inaam Mansoor was the director of REEP when I last had the honor of
     working with them.  REEP falls under Arlington (Virginia) Public
     Schools and can be reached through them.  I am sorry that I do not
     have their phone number.