integration of language, literacy and numeracy in vocational education

From: Leona (leona@thepla.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 22:38:50 EDT

From: Leona <leona@thepla.net>
To: "'nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov'" <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: integration of language, literacy and numeracy in vocational education
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 16:38:50 +-1000

I'm a graduate student beginning investigation into the "integration of language, literacy and numeracy in workplace training/vocational education" for my major research project.  I'm also about to begin working in the food manufacturing industry providing language, literacy and numeracy support for vocational trainers, workplace trainers and asessors and the enterprise in general on a needs basis. I would appreciate any feedback concerning texts, reports, surveys, models of integration or journals that you may have used or be familiar with in regard to integration and models of delivery.  Thank you,

Leona Dawson
University of Technology,
Sydney, Australia
leona@thepla.net