Syracuse Language Systems

From: Vicki Dow (vadow@bastrop.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 23:11:37 EST

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 22:11:37 -0600
From: Vicki Dow <vadow@bastrop.net>
To: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
Subject: Syracuse Language Systems

        [Fwd: Syracuse Language Systems]
  Date:
        Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:27:24 -0600
  From:
        Vicki Dow <vadow@bastrop.net>
    To:
        nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov

Hope one of ya'll could help Eve out...

Subject:
        Syracuse Language Systems
  Date:
        Fri, 28 Mar 1997 20:26:11 -0500 (EST)
  From:
        Engelbrite@aol.com
    To:
        disted_readpro@indiana.edu

Howdy,

I was mailed an ad by the Syracuse Language Systems, and wondered if
others
knew about them or had ever tried their products.  I have their "All in
One"
vocabulary and listening comprehension CD-ROM for kids (IBM compatibles
only).  It teaches and tests over 200 words and expressions in Spanish,
French, German, Japanese, and English.  At the next level is their
"Let's
Talk" program which uses a microphone and speech recognition to learn
over
2,500 words in English.  They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you
don't
like the product.
Syracuse Language Systems
5790 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
phone 800-797-5264

If you have already tried their products, could you tell me what you
liked/disliked about them?

Eve