[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2913] RE: Professional Development with videoconferencing

From: Kevin O'Connor (koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 10:45:08 EDT

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:45:08 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Kevin O'Connor" <koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2913] RE: Professional Development with videoconferencing

The Massachusetts System for Adult Basic Educator Support (SABES) has done some of this.  Massachusetts DOE has been exploring Distance Learning  through several pilot sites, and there are a number of other DL programs in the state.  Happily, some of this expertise has ended up in SABES.  Erica Walsh used to work w/ SABES in the western part of the state, although she has moved on to another company now.  Try them @ www.SABES.org

Kevin O'Connor
Framingham Adult ESL
508-626-4282
koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us