[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2746] I need help and info...thank you!

From: gregory valadie (zgweg@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:18:13 EST

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:18:13 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "gregory valadie" <zgweg@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2746] I need help and info...thank you!

Dear Members,

My name is Gregory Valadie. I am doing a very important research project on the Crisis of Health Literacy in American Medicine, and I am having a very hard time finding two things:

I would really appreciate it if you could reply me in the nearest future, this project is very important, and urgent.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Gregory Valadie