[NIFL-ESL:9561] Re: New member introduction - Justin Olmanson

From: Ujwala Samant (lalumineuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 16:05:56 EDT

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:05:56 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Ujwala Samant <lalumineuse@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9561] Re: New member introduction - Justin Olmanson

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the ESL listserv. I've been on this a long
while and it's one of the most helpful places to be if
ESL and language teaching are your interests.
So where are you in graduate school? I'm curious about
your career as a bilingual and technology teacher.
Care to tell us more what you do/did and what
resources/strategies you used? With what ESL levels?

regards
Ujwala Samant

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134