[NIFL-ESL:9512] Teacher Training Through Video

From: Marcia (mwoodard@statelib.lib.in.us)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 10:45:22 EDT

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Marcia <mwoodard@statelib.lib.in.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9512] Teacher Training Through Video

  Hi Jennifer,

You might ask your Charlotte Public Library to contact Greensboro, NC
Public Library to see if Teacher Training Through Video can be borrowed
through interlibrary loan.

If you can't borrow it in your state, have your local public library
request it from the Indiana State Library. Our Literacy Resource Center
is no longer funded but the collection remains housed at the State Library.

--
Marcia Smith-Woodard
Special Services/Institutional Consultant

Work :	(317) 232-3719
FAX  :  (317) 232-0002
mwoodard@statelib.lib.in.us