[NIFL-ESL:9155] Re: hello

From: AndresMuro@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 02:00:36 EDT

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:00:36 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: AndresMuro@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9155] Re: hello

Hey! No, I am not being censored. I was being sarcastic. I was trying to suggest that conversing with the French would be bad, since there has been so much anti-French sentiment that has been promoted by the government for not supporting the war. This is the reason that I also suggested an anti-French thread, to side with the administration and getting support for this listserv.

Andres

go here: www.geocities.com/andresmuro/art.html