[NIFL-ESL:8702] Re: Re: Impending Attack on Iraq

From: Meral Kara (karamera@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 01:16:46 EST

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:16:46 +0200 (EET)
From: Meral Kara <karamera@boun.edu.tr>
To: nifl-esl@nifl.gov
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8702] Re: Re: Impending Attack on Iraq

Though it may seem totally unrelated to this forum's aims, most of us do
have and will have students from the Middle East and Iraq and as people
who live in the States this issue, I believe , relates to us. After all
our students do read the papers and watch the news and some of them are
afraid that they will be discriminated against. This was a late reply but
I hope I could explain how I feel