[NIFL-ESL:8825] RE: clarifying "murky waters"

From: Virginia Tardaewether (tarv@chemeketa.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 13:23:37 EST

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:23:37 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Virginia Tardaewether <tarv@chemeketa.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8825] RE: clarifying "murky waters"

I agree Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kaaland [mailto:kaaland4648@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 08:52
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8824] RE: clarifying "murky waters"

I teach Asians. Asian people say you should always honor those who are older
than you. Now that I am "older" I feel they have a point. Yet, I continue to
honor every student with the sense that they have more to offer than they
realize. Students learn much better in an atmosphere of honor, respect, and
praise. Joyce Kaaland