[NIFL-HEALTH:4270] Re: Decrease the Stress

From: Linda Flores (lflores@vnacarenetwork.org)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 14:29:29 EST

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:29:29 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Linda Flores" <lflores@vnacarenetwork.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4270] Re: Decrease the Stress

From: cclibertin@chmca.org [mailto:cclibertin@chmca.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 10:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4268] Re: Decrease the Stress

Cheryl Libertin RN, MS, CPNP
Patient/Family Education Coordinator
Akron Children's Hospital
One Perkins Square
Akron, Ohio 44308
330-543-3237
cclibertin@chmca.org

alex.friesen@sic
kkids.ca                 To:      Multiple recipients of list
Sent by:                 <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
nifl-health@nifl         cc:
.gov                     Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4267] Decrease the Stress
12/03/2003 11:49
AM
Please respond
to nifl-health

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:42:17 -0500
From: cclibertin@chmca.org
Subject: James Phillips' contributions

With multiple Listserv subscriptions, I am finding it tedious to
sort through multiple e-mails...

Cheryl Libertin RN, MS, CPNP
<<

Cheryl, I'm in that same situation, and here's the trick I use: put each
of
your subscriptions into digest mode.  That way you get one long piece of
e-mail each day instead of multiple short files.

I agree with your sentiment; I'd get frazzled getting each message
individually.

     ...Alex...
*******************
This message and any included attachments are from the VNA Care Network
Foundation and
Subsidiaries and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein
may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential
information. Unauthorized
review, forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or using such
information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors
or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that
have arisen as a result
of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a
hard-copy version. Any
views or opinions presented herein are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent
those of the company. If you received this message in error, or have
reason to believe you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify
the sender by e-mail
with a copy to pkosel@vnacarenetwork.org. Thank You.