[NIFL-HEALTH:4264] RE: James Phillips' contributions

From: Janet Sorensen (Jsorensen@afmc.org)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 14:49:21 EST

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:49:21 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Janet Sorensen <Jsorensen@afmc.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4264] RE: James Phillips' contributions

This might be a good solution. A lot of his resources are valuable and I'd
like to keep getting them. I'd never find them on my own, and I'd hate to
see anyone censored as long as the information they're sending is somehow
related to health literacy.

Janet Sorensen
Senior Writer
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care