[NIFL-HEALTH:4231] Re: Your resources made a difference

From: betty mack (bettymack@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 14:23:09 EST

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:23:09 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "betty mack" <bettymack@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4231] Re: Your resources made a difference

Dear Helen,
Do you have any information as to the success of the AskMe3 initiative
through the Partnership for Clear Health Communincation?

I am considering getting that program startedd through the my organization .
Thank you,
Betty

>From: "Helen Osborne" <helen@healthliteracy.com>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
>Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4229] Your resources made a difference
>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:53:35 -0500 (EST)
>
>Hello NIFL-Health,
>
>Recently, you  responded to a query about easy-to-read discharge
>instructions that I asked on behalf of a emergency department (ED)
>physician.
>
>The physician is most appreciative and just sent a thank you note saying
>"Millions of thanks for your help. I checked out most of the responses to
>your mass query about ED discharge instructions" and then goes on to say
>which vendor they chose to work with.
>
>Together, we truly are making a difference.
>Thanks NIFL-Health!
>~Helen
>
>Helen Osborne M.Ed., OTR/L
>Health Literacy Consulting - www.healthliteracy.com
>Health Literacy Month - www.healthliteracymonth.org
>Helen@healthliteracy.com
>508-653-1199 (in MA)

Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!