[NIFL-HEALTH:4225] RE: Thanks for your helpful replies

From: Hodorowski, Julie K./Sloan-Kettering Institute (hodorowj@MSKCC.ORG)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 15:55:01 EST

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:55:01 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Hodorowski, Julie K./Sloan-Kettering Institute" <hodorowj@MSKCC.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4225] RE: Thanks for your helpful replies

One last suggestion, Helen.

You may wish to review the resources offered through MD Consult for
patient education handouts.   I have no idea about the cost or the
quality but they seem to be used widely.
On the MD Consult Core Collection Web site you will note a tab on the
top tool bar called "Patient Handouts":
http://home.mdconsult.com/php/32718208-2/home.html

I don't know if you will be able to view this link - since I have a
login ID and password.  If you can view it you can get an expanded view
of the available handouts on the left tool bar.
http://home.mdconsult.com/das/patient/view/32718208-2

Julie Keany Hodorowski RN, MA
Information Service Manager
Cancer Information Service of New York
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
"A program of the National Cancer Institute: Your link to cancer
information." 1-800-4-CANCER  < www.cancer.gov>