[NIFL-HEALTH:4095] RE: request

From: Marchena, Ana I./Deputy Physician-In-Chief (marchena@MSKCC.ORG)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 10:18:54 EDT

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:18:54 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Marchena, Ana I./Deputy Physician-In-Chief" <marchena@MSKCC.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4095] RE: request

James, Visit http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~rvdstich/eugloss/ES/lijst.html.  Let me know what you think of the site. 	- - -  Ana

-----Original Message-----
From: jphilip@tenet.edu [mailto:jphilip@tenet.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 3:28 PM
To: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4094] request

HI NIFL-HEALTH members,

     I've been searching for links that pertain to 'medical Spanish'. More specifically, I mean online dictionaries, glossaries, etc.  These sites could be used by occupational Spanish students, medical librarians, etc.

     Thank you very much in advance.  Muchas gracias de antemano.

James Phillips, MLS
Librarian
South Texas Community College
Dr. Ramiro R. Casso Nursing and Allied Health Center
1101 East Vermont
McAllen, Texas 78501
956-683-3121
956-683-3190 (fax)
www.stcc.cc.tx.us
www.stcc.cc.tx.us/nah
phillips@stcc.cc.tx.us
jphilip@tenet.edu
se habla espaƱol

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.