[NIFL-HEALTH:4177] Re: Roper ASW

From: Elizabeth Horvath (Mhrsemh@omh.state.ny.us)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 14:32:42 EDT

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:32:42 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Elizabeth Horvath" <Mhrsemh@omh.state.ny.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4177] Re: Roper ASW

Seems to be a market research firm. Take a look at :

http://www.roperasw.com/

I think it may very well be that a firm like Pfizer would use such a company to do this type of research.

Beti Horvath

Beti Horvath, MLS
Library Services
Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center
New Hampton NY 10958
mhrsemh@omh.state.ny.us
845-374-3171x3625
Fax 845-374-3171x4625

>>> dwyoho@earthlink.net 09/26/03 10:35AM >>>
Can anyone tell me who RoperASW is?  They did qa study about health
literacy and perscriptions for Pfizer, and they're out of New York.  Does
anybody know anything more?  Thanks, Debbie

Deborah W. Yoho
Co-moderator, NIFL-Health Listserv
President, SC Adult Literacy Educators
Executive Director, Greater Columbia Literacy Council
2728 Devine Street,  Columbia, SC  29205
803-765-2555   Fax  803-779-8417   dwyoho@earthlink.net

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.