[NIFL-HEALTH:4116] RE: Clip art

From: Maralit, Mary Jo (MaryJo.Maralit@ed.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 11:42:13 EDT

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:42:13 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Maralit, Mary Jo" <MaryJo.Maralit@ed.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4116] RE: Clip art

Another list subscriber asked this question earlier this year, here are the
Archives for more info).

[NIFL-HEALTH:4000]RE: health images clip art
For clip art for health communication, try http://www.hcmn.org/clipart.
This
excellent database is from Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs'
Health Communications Network, really excellent.

[NIFL-HEALTH:4001] CDC Reference for Health Clip-Art and Images
CDC has compiled a public health image library
http://phil.cdc.gov/Phil/default.asp,
which has a variety of images relating to public health.  All (or most) of
the images are public domain, I believe.  I've found that the easiest way to
search the image database is to use the "Browse by Category" feature
(http://phil.cdc.gov/Phil/browse.asp?node=0).

You can also do a search on the List Archives from LINCSearch (top left on
the banner) http://www.nifl.gov/cgi-bin/list_search/1.new.pl, where there
are many other references to clip art and graphics.

Hope this helps.
Jo

*** TELL US HOW YOU USE LINCS ***
Jo Maralit