[NIFL-HEALTH:4093] health/info/Spanish

From: james phillips (jphilip@tenet.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 11:00:16 EDT

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: james phillips <jphilip@tenet.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4093] health/info/Spanish

HI NIFL-Health members,

       This is my first time here.  I’m a poor ol’ community college
librarian trying to earn an honest living here in tropical deep south
Texas.  I was finally successful in joining the listserv after several
attempts.   I have read the topics in the archives to learn more about
the listserv.  And, in a recent message I found one of my web pages in a
list of health links.  The title of the web page is “Conexion Migrante.’

       “Conexion Migrante” was created first to be used next year at
this school and the school of nursing of Georgetown University.  The two
schools will join together to offer the first certificate in the USA on
‘migrant health care.’

       You can see my other web pages at
http://www.stcc.cc.tx.us/library/websites.htm.  “A Su Salud” is a link
in the page of the National Library of Medicine.  “El Consultorio’ is a
list of words I did here and most are home remedies and cultural
beliefs.

        Take a look at the three pages.  Let me know what you think and
if they’re useful for you.  I’d like to here from you.

        I don’t plan to be here long.  Sorry the message is probably a
little longer than what the guidelines specify.

        Thank you very much in advance.  Muchas gracias de antemano.

James Phillips, MLS
Librarian
South Texas Community College
Dr. Ramiro R. Casso Nursing and Allied Health Center
1101 East Vermont
McAllen, Texas 78501
956-683-3121
956-683-3190 (fax)